Join Our Mailing List
Coming Up in 2013
Retreats and Workshops
THE IRON BUTTERFLY
A practice-oriented workshop based on research from mind/body medicine & athletic training addressing regulation of stress responses, including visualization techniques & key components contributing to peak performances mentally & physically.
TAI CHI WORKSHOPS
(July 13, August 17)
An introduction to the art of one of the world's oldest mind/body practices. No cost. The Institute's gift to the community.
SPIRIT OF PLACE
A kayak retreat on “Spirituality and Ecology” along Lake Superior’s shoreline.
- THE IRON BUTTERFLY
- Spring 2013 Equinox Newsletter
- The Iron Butterfly 2013
- Dream Workshops
- Register now for 2013 Spirit of Place Kayak Retreat
- Wolf Hunt Petition Signing
- Earthkeepers II Press Conference
- Winter 2013 Ecotone Newsletter is here!
- A Healing Time: Honoring the spirit of the cedar
- Commemorative Archival Prints Available
- The Good Grain
Giclee (archival) Prints
Tag Archives: Bay Cliff Health Camp
The Cedar Tree Institute in cooperation with Bell Hospital presents: Janus Project Summer Seminar August 24-27, 2012 A Colloquium for Medical Professionals Working with End-Of-Life Care DOUBLE HELIX Patient-Centered Care in Chronic Illness A three-day kayak trip along 20 miles … Continue reading